Thursday, November 01, 2007

I guess most people should know about the 3 angmohs bullying the Singapore senior citizens. I knew it only when my aunt told me. That angmoh most have recevied many comments, haha. I wanted to go Eastpoint Mall today, to get new Fbts. But yah, it'll be a long way there, bus>mrt>walk. Hehe, I can't be lazy anymore.

I found out another reason why my dark rings seem to be getting darker! Mum says cause I spent too much time on the computer. I don't know how it affects, but yah, since the magazine says so..I suppose it's true. So, I should use less computer (:

I wanna watch 黑糖来了, but I think it's not screening in any channels, but instead, have to be this VIP thing, then can watch. Argh.. But it's okay (: I'm trying to find another Taiwan Drama to watch, but can't seem to find.

Meeting Jessie & Sara at Pasir Ris MRT Station later, to make our way to the chalet. Alright, gonna watch the Ngee Ann Primary's concert :D Sis finally got the dvd!

Bye :D